132: The Latest Electrifying Debate, Pushing Back Against Helmet Apathy, and those Millennials Are at it Again
- CA Proposition 6 Defeated (1:57)
- eScooter Share Follow-up (3:27)
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Helping Ventura County/CA Fires (1:10)
- Peter Flax article I, Framing the ‘vs: eScooter’ Debate (Bicycling article) (3:54)
- Peter Flax article II, The Latest ‘No Helmet’ Diatribe (CyclingTips article) (16:32)
- Understanding Why Millennials Don’t Like Cars (WaPo article) (33:07)
- BICYCLIST Meta (42:03)
- Lime blamed its fire-prone batteries on Segway’s manufacturing. Now Segway is pushing back.
- CVC 407.5 “motorized scooters”
- Park and Diamond
- Bicycle Law in CA
- Airbag Helmet
- the ‘Streisand effect’
- Godwin’s law: ‘If you invoke Hilter you’ve lost the argument’
- Bicyclist Reader Survey
- BICYCLIST T-Shirt
- UCI Gran Fondo World Championships
- “Chasing Rainbows at the UCI Gran Fondo World Championships”
- BICYCLIST Calendar
#bicycling #bird scooter #bird scooters #cyclingtips #electric scooter share #Gran Fondo #helmets #lime scooter #lime scooters #millennials #new issue #no helmet #peter flax #proposition 6 #Santa Monica #UCI #ventura county #world championships
For Your Review
Get the best bicycle news and stories delivered to your inbox.
Delivered weekly and always free.