127: The Real Problem with eScooters, Vuelta a Espana Mayhem, Goodbye to Aqua Blue Sport, Electric Folders Discussed, and Oakland Ride Director Najari Smith Unjustly Arrested
- Vuelta a Espana: Helicopters and Organizer Woes (3:18)
- Vuelta a Espana Stage 4 [SPOILERS] (14:04)
- WorldTour Team Aqua Blue Sport Cycling Ends (16:19)
- Electric Scooters vs. the Companies that Rent them out (18:27)
- Electric Folding Bikes skunked by Electric Scooters? (28:13)
- Oyama CX E8D Series II Electric Folder under $2k (33:59)
- SF Ride Director Arrested at Memorial Ride (35:06)
- Vuelta a Espana 2018
- Helicopter causes crash at Vuelta a Espana after stage 6
- ‘Really, really bad roads’ cause chaos in Vuelta stage 7
- Aqua Blue Sport to fold after 2018 season
- Aqua Blue Sport Irish Cycling Team
- An Obituary for Aqua Blue Sport
- BICYCLIST Magazine: Are Dockless Electric Scooters Creating More Problems for Cities?
- An E-Scooter ‘Scourge’? Not So Fast.
- Are Scooters Destroying Cities—or Saving Them?
- Najari Smith was riding his bike, playing music when Oakland Police arrested him
- “Letter from a Birmingham Jail [King, Jr.]”
- Rich City Rides
#Aqua Blue Sport #connor dunne #e-scooters #electric folding bikes #electric scooter shares #issue 152 #Los Angeles #najari smith #oyama #Vuelta a Espana
For Your Review
Get the best bicycle news and stories delivered to your inbox.
Delivered weekly and always free.