125.5 | INTERVIEW | Denise Mueller-Korenek and Coach John Howard on Her Attempt to Smash the Men’s World Speed Record
- INTERVIEW: Denise Mueller-Korenek and her coach, Olympian John Howard, speak with Chris Reynolds of the Bicyclist Experience Podcast on her attempt to smash the men’s world speed record on September 15th, 2018
- Project Speed Website
- John Howard
- Fred Rompelberg
- On 3 October 1995, Rompelberg cycled behind a motor dragster on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, with a speed of 268.831 kilometers an hour (167.044 mph). This is still a world record, which is also stated in the Guinness Book of Records.
- Bonneville Salt Flats
- Primal Wear
- Charles Minthorn (mile-a-minute) Murphy
- Shea Holbrook
- KHS Bicycles
- Fred Rompelberg Mallorca Bicycle Tour
- Henry Ford’s first car was called a ‘quadricycle’
- Marshall Walter ‘Major’ Taylor
#allan abbott #Bonneville Speedway #Denise Mueller-Korenek #fred rompelberg #infocrank #Interview #john howard #khs bicycles #men's world #primal wear #shea holbrook #world speed record
For Your Review
Get the best bicycle news and stories delivered to your inbox.
Delivered weekly and always free.