“Lean, Lightweight, and Super Breathable Line Of Apparel to Keep You On-The-Go”
Thunderbolt Sportswear introduces their new fall/winter collection; the HD Soft Shell Hoodie, Thunderbelt, Mark II, Lite Short, and the Wild VP Over Shirt. Designed and sewn in Portland, Oregon these everyday use items are ready anytime adventure strikes.
Wild VP Over Shirt
The Wild VP (“Versatile Performance”) Over Shirt is the newest product from Thunderbolt. This quick-drying, wind and water resistant shirt is made with the very breathable Schoeller Dryskin which will bump this shirt up to the top of your best friend list.
The transition from work to play becomes seamless when wearing the Wild VP Over Shirt. Look your best as you work, bike, hike, climb, travel and more with the “versatile performance” of this new Over Shirt.
- Schoeller® Dryskin soft shell with NanoSphere® DWR to repel water and dirt.
- Fabric maximizes performance in breathability, quick dry, wind and water resistance, four-way stretch and self-cleaning.
- Double woven blend of nylon, polyester, & spandex manufactured in accordance with Bluesign sustainability certification.
- Imported Swiss fabric – 250 grams per square meter.
- YKK® snaps throughout for one-handed operation – great for the bike.
- Designed and Sewn in Portland, Oregon USA
- MSRP: $240
HD Soft Shell Hoodie
Beat the Chill with the HD Soft Shell Hoodie, constructed with soft shell fabric and soft fleece on the inside, the HD is ready for when mother nature gets a little nasty.
This hybrid soft shell offers stretchable, breathable, water and wind repellent performance without sacrificing comfort. The hoodie exudes versatility, and the four-way stretch allows for effortless movement, so commuting on a bike, skiing, or maybe just walking around this soft shell has you covered. Falling somewhere between functionality and style, this ultimate hoodie provides sports performance and protection in a great looking package.
- Made of Tweave® Durastretch® soft shell fabric with long-wearing DWR treatment laminated to a soft light fleece interior
- Woven blend of nylon, polyester and spandex manufactured in USA
- 341 grams per square meter
- Arms and shoulders cut for extra reach
- Moderate drop-tail for additional coverage
- Two-way YKK® Metaluxe front zipper
- Mini-mesh stretch pocket bags
- Full coverage helmet compatible hood
- Zip front hand pockets with YKK® Metaluxe zippers
- Excellent breathability
- Quick drying, wind and water resistant, with four-way stretch
- Designed and Sewn in Portland, Oregon USA with USA made Tweave® Durastretch® fabric
- MSRP: $265
A minimalist belt with a clean, symmetric design the Thunderbelt offers a new level of innovation and performance from the most useful pant and short accessory.
The Thunderbelt is made from a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum and mil-spec nylon webbing that is insanely durable (breaking strength of 3600 LBS). Lightweight, quick drying, and zero stretch – it sits effortlessly and exactly in place – you’d almost forget it was there. The aluminum buckle is flat and low profile, making the belt pair perfectly with all pants and shorts. This no-nonsense belt is the first ever made by Thunderbolt, and will quickly become your favorite
- Buckle is 1/8″ thick.
- The face is 1.8″ x 3″, webbing is military spec (breaking strength of 3600 LBS) and is 1.5 inches wide.
- Buckle was designed as a single solid part, laser cut from aerospace aluminum, with a no-slip locking mechanism
- Formed with a slight bend, the buckle produces an extremely comfortable ft. Bright-Dip anodizing process provides a tough, hardened buckle surface.
- Tight, supple weave creates high quality look and feel, making it perfect for business casual to outdoor adventure
- Black = black buckle paired w black strap
- Stone= brushed aluminum buckle paired w grey strap
- Black Stone = black buckle paired w grey strap
- Stone Black = Brushed aluminum buckle paired w black strap
- MSRP: $35
Mark II Lite Short
Built for land and sea, these shorts do it all and do it all well. This short combines a five pocket design with lightweight Schoeller® softshell fabric to offer breathable four-way stretch combined with NanoSphere® DWR finish to shed water, decreasing time to dry and maintaining stain resistance.
The Mark II Lite Shorts offer the same comfortable modern fit and performance people have come to expect of the original Thunderbolt active wear jeans. Perfect for hanging loose and stretching the limits these new shorts bridge the gap between athletic and casual.
- Schoeller® Dryskin softshell with NanoSphere® DWR to repel water and dirt. Fabric maximizes performance in breathability, quick dry, wind and water resistance, four-way stretch and self-cleaning.
- 10″ Inseam
- Double woven blend of nylon, micro nylon & elastane manufactured in accordance with Bluesign sustainability certification.
- YKK® Metaluxe fly zipper for lightweight corrosion free performance and hidden zipper on right rear pocket creates a secure place for stuff you can’t afford to lose, sized just right for a passport.
- Mini-mesh pocket bags for drainage and quick drying.
- Reinforced ‘no-stretch’ waistband for extra comfort and best fit.
- Imported Swiss fabric – 180 grams per square meter.
- Designed and sewn in Portland, Oregon USA
- 90 Day No Hassle Guarantee
- Sizes = Waist
- MSRP: $140
This is the first full product line launch from Thunderbolt Sportswear. These versatile, extremely high-quality pieces use modern cuts and technical yet comfortable fabrics. Constructed in the USA, and built with the intent to transition from the outdoors to working on a job, or a more relaxed day at the office, this line is guaranteed to have you feeling comfortable and protected from the elements while maintaining a clean style and presentation.