State Bicycle Releases 4 New Models To Their Affordable Core-Line Of Bikes
State Bicycle Co., the mainstay of the fixed gear/single speed bike market, have expanded their popular Core-Line of bikes to include four new models: The Ghoul, Ashford, Hunter, and Pigeon. All bicycles start at a price of $299.
The Core-Line bikes deliver a solid build with endless value and will enable the first time buyers to throw a leg over a State Bicycle. The Core-Line is a stepping stone into the brand, for the low investment, the rider gets a solid build that will last and a clean finish that will turn heads.
GHOUL – Black and White and rad all over
ASHFORD – Classic metallic crimson finish
HUNTER – Classic forest green finish
PIGEON – High gloss asphalt grey with anodized red accents
- Frame: Durable steel frame
- Wheelset: 40mm deep-v style wheels
- Flip-Flop Hub: Easily ride fixed gear or single speed
- Handlebars: Riser bars w/ Vans Grips (25.4mm clamp size)
- Size: 3 Sizes – Small (50 cm), Medium (54 cm), Large (58 cm)
- Weight: 24.5 lbs. (Size M)
- Brakes: Includes front & rear brakes (22.2mm clamp size)
- Pedals: Included platform pedals
- MSRP: $299
Go here to find a dealer near you or visit a STATE dealer in Southern California, also BICYCLIST Magazine distribution locations:
Photography courtesy of State Bicycle Co.
THE STUDIO SHOTS
For Your Review
Get the best bicycle news and stories delivered to your inbox.
Delivered weekly and always free.
- About the BAT, the bat, the bicyclist and the BICYCLIST January 17, 2019
- 137: Race Meat, Carbo-loading, Riding With Cars, Warm Showers, Why It Matters Santa Ana Got A Protected Bike Lane, The ‘Stigma of the Vegan Brand’ January 14, 2019
- Join the BAT Party, Support BICYCLIST and Ride, Always Free January 11, 2019
- 136: BICYCLIST Adventure Team Overnight Preview, Pro Cycling and the ‘Sky, Goodbye’, Virtual Racing and the Electro-motion of Everything January 10, 2019