As one of the leading names in the electric bicycle industry, Pedego has added another unique model to their line of elegantly engineered electric bicycles. With the “Latch”, riders can carry or roll their Pedego Electric Folding Bike onto a bus or train, into a motor home or aboard a boat or private plane — then unfold it quickly and ride away.
Features of the Latch, Pedego’s first folding electric bike:
- Engineered to fold in less than 60 seconds
- Weighs just 43 pounds — 50 with the battery
- Adjustable handlebar
- Twist-and-go throttle and Pedal Assist computer
- Powerful 36-volt battery
- Lithium ion battery that can be interchanged with other Pedego models
- The belt drive system provides a seamless, quiet ride with no messy chain grease
Check out this short step-by-step video on how to fold the Pedego Latch
The electric folding Latch ranges in price from $2,595 to $2,895 depending on the battery selection. The Latch comes in three color choices: sleek Black, sporty Lime Green, and the aptly named Space Blue. “The Latch’s cutting-edge design will thrill even the most discriminating riders while giving them the best of a full-size Pedego electric bike in a stylish and practical folding model,” said Don DiCostanzo, CEO, Pedego Electric Bikes.