Pedego Electric Bikes empowers customers seeking super deals with certified pre-loved bikes
Pedego’s Certified Pre-Loved Bikes program features:
- All Pre-Loved bikes have passed a rigorous 18-point inspection and testing protocol designed by Pedego Electric Bikes. This thorough certification process assures new owners that their pre-loved Pedego bikes meet stringent quality criteria.
- Every Pre-Loved bike receives a complete tune-up by an authorized Pedego technician on all mechanical systems including brakes, gears, drivetrain and wheels.
- Each Pre-Loved bike comes with a “no excuses” 12-month warranty on the entire bike, battery included. No other electric bike company offers this kind of warranty on a used bike.
- All Pre-Loved bikes come from participating Pedego stores’ rental and demo fleets, so regular maintenance has been performed on each bike by authorized Pedego technicians.
- Prices start at only $1,499, providing a low-cost entry with solid customer support for Pedego’s reputable high-quality electric bikes.
“Pedego’s Certified Pre-Loved Bikes program offers savings without compromise, inspiring more people to confidently enjoy the fun of Pedego,” said Pedego Electric Bikes CEO and co-founder Don DiCostanzo.
Pedego electric bikes have 500-watt hub motors that help riders cruise distances of 20 to 60 miles without getting tired and sweaty. The twist-and-go throttle gives riders instant manual control over their speeds while Pedal Assist automatically adds power to their pedaling. Riders love Pedego’s California-style cruisers, including the Pedego Platinum Interceptor, a fully loaded cruiser bike with a 48-volt battery that propels riders with extra power; the Pedego Interceptor, which boasts the same powerful 48-volt battery; and Pedego’s Comfort Cruiser, which is powered by a 36-volt battery for gentle help with hills.
Also available are the sleek City Commuter in both standard and Mid-Drive editions as well as a Black Edition; the sturdy Stretch cargo bike; the Trail Tracker fat-tire bikes in standard and Gorilla editions for riding on sand, gravel and snow; the Ridge Rider electric mountain bike; and the Latch, an ingenious folding bike, designed for portability and convenience. Other models include the electric tandem bike for two and the accessible Pedego Boomerang with an ultra-low step thru frame. Pedego also offers the Airstream model for camping devotees. Free test rides are available at every Pedego store.
BICYCLIST magazine goes out to all Pedego locations in California, so check our shop locator to find one near you.